Mastercard is proud to be named a “Best Place to Work 2023” by Glassdoor in their Employees’ Choice Awards for both the US and the UK.
Based on employee reviews this year, 90% of Mastercard employees recommend Mastercard to a friend, and 95% of employees approve of our CEO, Michael Miebach. The categories that contributed to positive employee satisfaction included culture and values, diversity and inclusion, career opportunities, and compensation. Hear why Mastercard is a great place to work below, as told to Glassdoor by Mastercard employees:
1. Benefits - “Managers are lenient with time off and flex time. Paid volunteer days are offered and the company has good paid time off compared to other employers. Very strong retirement matching, and insurance is good.”
2. Culture and Values - “The remote working flexibility, camaraderie, no strict dress code and culture of learning are all a huge plus.”
3. Diversity and Inclusion - “Mastercard is a global organization that offers a tremendous benefit of diversity and collaboration with many brilliant people. Company really puts their money where their mouth is in terms of financial inclusion, racial injustice, support for natural disasters, etc.”
4. Career Development - “Mastercard promotes a fantastic work culture with decency and inclusion at its core, provides great opportunities to develop personally and professionally, and challenges you to learn something new every day.”
5. Compensation - “Great benefits and bonus that stand up to any company out there.”
6. Work/Life Balance - "Amazing flexibility to work from home or do flex hours means employees have a great work/life balance. The company also offers great career development opportunities and excellent benefits, such as private healthcare and travel insurance.”
Ever wonder what Flex Work looks like at Mastercard?
Meet Romeo: a talent discovery guru by day & full-time dog dad based in Toronto, Canada.